Sunday, November 9, 2008

Love is Eternal

Love is Eternal
The strength and beauty of love is long lasting
The emotion of love never dies
Only the people involved change
A myriad of faces flowing one into another
Love searches, seeking for another heart to enter
Another life to fill
Love is not patterned
Its swift flow is free and unstructured
Like a melody it flows across space
Never to be halted by time or place
Reaching out it has touched me
Leaving me breathless in wonder
At the magic it has brought into my life
Love has colored my world in soft translucent shades of muted blue
Joyous in its quest for satisfaction
It has touched me and left me here
In love with you
copyright 1975, 2008

1 comment:

Christine's Arts said...

This poetry is beautifully written Deb. I loved it!!! I want to see more. You have a gift.