Friday, November 7, 2008

Sunset Cove



This work was a challenge in that the sunset light and the waves and rocks needed highlighting, but muted, instead of the normal daylight works I had done before.
I love how the sky turned out and every once in a while, I will see clouds just like these. It is a confirmation from God that I am on the right track, although nothing man does can ever equal the beauty of natural creation.
I love painting a place where the viewer can walk in and feel as though they are the only ones there. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Delgrande Designs said...

Wow.
Deborah ,you master the skies !This is stunningly spectacular - it even shows well on this blog site. I love the harmony in your warm colors against the muted greys in the horizen .

One of your admirers,
Beth Del Grande